Size: 6 OZ
It’s pretty seductive!
It is soap, but feels like butter and looks like whipped cream. Except it’s not edible, it smells amazing and washes off leaving your skin clean, silky smooth and it’s perfect for everyday use.
How to use:
For shower/bath use: Apply a small amount or as needed onto damp/wet skin massage gently in circular motion. Add water to create later and Rinse and pat dry.
Use as a shaving cream: Apply whipped soap onto wet skin, spread evenly and coat desired body part. Shave away, as usual!
You can also add a desirable amount on a washcloth or luffa add water stimulate to create lather, gently massage in circular motion onto your skin. Add water to create later and Rinse and pat dry.
Lastly, you can use the Whipped Soap as a shaving cream by adding directly onto damp/wet skin or desired area to shave. Shave as you normally would, rinse and pat dry.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: Replenishes skin barrier moisture and promotes younger looking skin. Reputed to soothe, cool and revitalize the appearance of the skin.
- Vitamin E: Moisturizing and an antioxidant, making it excellent for all skin type.
- Chamomile Extract: Extracted in Hemp Seed Oil (which reduces dryness, itchiness and transepidermal water loss), Chamomile promotes conditioning and soothing properties to the skin.
- Kaolin: Gentle exfoliator, cleanser and extract excess oil and impurities on the skin.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Protects our skin from environmental irritants and draws moisture from the air and help our skin at retaining moisture.
NGREDIENT: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Distilled Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Coco Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil & Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mica.